Monday 27 November 2017

Winter wonderland



There's no running away from the fact that Christmas is just around the corner. We went to one of our local garden centres yesterday and I was amazed to discover that they transformed almost the entire space into this magical wonderland of Christmas decorations. It was beautiful! No tackiness there; everything was really tasteful and gorgeous. I just had to take some pictures. I ended up tot buying anything (it was all quite pricey!), but I certainly got inspired!
























1 comment:

  1. what amazing displays,, if this doesn't put me in holiday mood nothing will, thank you for sharing this today! I really admire the classy white and silver color scheme but who am I kidding,,, ours looks like a kaleidoscope with all colors and all kids of ornaments from all the years past, nothing classy about ours, lol, but I do love to see such beautifully arranged displays, I just found your blog today and will enjoy following along,,

    ReplyDelete